Widely accepted as a speedy and affordable way to promote products and services to a global audience, email marketing is preferred by over 82% marketers as their channel of communication. As a marketer, if you are designing email campaigns for b2c customers, the first thing you must ensure is to be in possession of a comprehensive, reliable and relevant email database. If not, then your only option is to look out for a credible vendor and invest in consumer email appending!
Why consumer email appending
An updated and appended database can dramatically reduce your email marketing costs. Wondering how? These are my top 3 reasons!
3 ways to reduce email marketing costs with consumer email appending
- Email marketing reduces money spent on direct mails, postage, advertisements, printing and publishing among others. All you need to do is create online campaigns and promotional content and send it to thousands of customers, old and new, by clicking on the “Send” option. Easy right? The only catch is- to make sure that your email database is an accurate one. You don’t want half of your promotional emails bouncing back as “undelivered” do you? This is where consumer email appending acts handy! Vendor performed email appending will match your customer details- such as name, phone, mailing address- with their master database and update the relevant email field. Yes, you do have to pay your vendor- he will not be rendering his services for free. But it’s better to pay a small amount to your vendor than spending thousands on direct marketing and event promotions!
- Email appending also helps to reduce marketing costs by promoting your products and services to target audiences only! A key benefit of getting your email database appended is to ask your vendor to provide you with permission based or opt-in email ids only instead of opt-out email database. With opt-ins customers confirm and agree to receive your emails. Add a personalized message to your emails and rest assured that there will be more conversions from this list!
- Routine consumer email appending further helps to curtail marketing costs by driving more traffic to your website and adding on new customers to your existing database. This translates to a quick revival of sales leading to increased revenue.
When mailers are sent to responsive customers, it piques their interest. It has been observed that appropriately conducted consumer email appending can additionally foster business growth and maintain favorable customer relationships.
Take this opportunity to give your organization the boost it requires. Get in touch with us today and get to know more about consumer email appending and in what other ways it can assist your organization!
www.iappend.com/b2c-email-appending.asp | 1 888 408 3645 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine a situation that you are trying to connect with an old customer through email marketing and every time your email is bouncing back! Though frustrating, this is not unheard of in the business circle, with executives switching organizations from time to time. But do you realize what this means for your business? A lost customer means lost business, lost revenue, lost goodwill, lost network and more. Certainly you don’t want your organization to be a victim of such changes. Be proactive and take preventive action before it is late! An easy and quick way to save your organization a financial loss is by investing in B2B email appending services from a reputed and credible vendor.
Partnership in B2B email appending: How it works
Time consuming, detail oriented and complex- B2B email appending is no piece of cake. Getting access to authentic contact details of business executives and decision makers is a tedious task. Appending database by a vendor ensures that existing email addresses of business executives are matched with the vendor database for updates and relevant addresses. Vendors are more likely to have a large database of authentic email ids and will be in a better position to cleanse it and provide you with missing/incorrect email ids irrespective of professional switches made by them.
Partnership in B2B Email Appending: How it Works
B2B email appending can be expensive but extremely effective. Based on specific requests vendors can provide you with a database that has been “opted-in” by prospective/existing customers instead of “opted-out.” If you want to save initial costs then you can select for an “opt-out” option where it is presumed that the customer is interested in receiving mailers since he has not explicitly express his disinterest. But for B2B customers this is not effective in the long run. Very soon, these executives will start marking your mailer as “spam” and junk mail. So, even though you will have an exhaustive and accurate list it will be inconsequential. It’s therefore better to go for an “opt-in” database, where though the vendor will charge a substantially higher amount, it denotes permission based emails where the executive has agreed to receive mails from you, and hence will be a better lead.
It is also important to keep your house list separate from your appended list. As a marketer you have probably been collecting authentic data over the years through several channels. When going for B2B email appending make sure that you test your database first and provide your vendor with only those email ids that are non-responsive. Since vendors will charge you for every delivered id, you shouldn’t be paying for an id that is already valid and active.
The ultimate aim of the B2B email appending process should be to have access to an effective database. So don’t leave any piece unturned. Your vendor and you need to work as a team. Provide your vendor with as much information that you have at your disposal- tell them when was the last time you had your database cleansed, what contact information you possess, like name, phone, city, company details etc. Collaborative working will ensure best results and is by and large accepted best practice for email appending services.
If you feel you have queries pertaining to B2B email appending or if you are looking out for vendors who can help you append your existing outdated database, get in touch with us now!
www.iappend.com | 1 888 408 3645 | email@example.com
There are several ongoing debates on how does email appending services assist organizations and whether companies actually require them or not. Before we make a decision it is advisable to prudently weigh the options. Let’s start with the basic question- “What do we mean by Email Appending?”
What is Email Appending?
When you come across terms like data enhancement or e-append or data appending, don’t get confused. They practically refer to the same thing. It implies an automated or manual procedure of matching an existing customer record with the vendor’s master database to fill in missing email ids and other data. It is a cost-effective marketing tactic and assists marketers in reaching out to new customers on a global scale. Sounds simple, but if not done professionally can have severe consequences.
Email Appending: A Snapshot
How is Email Appending Done?
The next thing we need to know about is the manner in which email appending is done. In most cases the process is carried out by third-part vendors who often have exhaustive databases. Though there is no standard procedure, ideally email appending services involve the following steps:
- Accept existing database from client and format it to fit standardized structures
- Scan client data and match it with master database. Usually software is used for automatically updating data, but for exact match or unavailable data a manual procedure is followed
- Inconsistencies are removed, misspellings are checked, new data is verified. In some cases, vendors send test or welcome messages (with options to opt-in) to all email ids in the list
- A comprehensive and verified database is returned to the client
The Email Appending Process
Why do Organizations need Email Appending Services?
So is it really worthwhile for organizations to invest in email appending services? Let’s see how exactly it helps organizations:
- It cleans your existing database removing incorrect and invalid email ids. Research shows that on an average every month almost 3-6% business email ids become obsolete which means that if you intend on connecting with key decision makers in organizations, you need to update your database in a timely manner.
- There is an approximate 12-18% expansion of your customer database in a very short span of time. Ideally the entire process takes about a week to a month depending on the size of your database, vendor reach and resources, etc.
- Email marketing is cost-effective and brings in greater ROI. An updated database also assists in multi-channel marketing.
- Opt-in and out-out options and other filtration processes ensure that your database includes only those customers who are interested in your products and services ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Increases your website traffic organically.
So make sure that when you opt for email appending services you do your homework well. Organizations are always looking at acquiring new customers and expanding to new regions, for which they require accurate and authentic data. Email appending is the most obvious and result oriented option in such cases. So start making better choices!
If you think that your organization could also benefit from email appending services or if you are interested in learning more about it get in touch with us today!
Please fill the form below and hit SUBMIT.
One of our Sales Executives will get in touch with you in 24 hrs